Pretty Lights knows festivals. The Denver-based electronic veteran has made a career of headlining them, curating his own festivals, and designing his shows specifically for the outdoors, making indoor shows a rarity in his repertoire. With an upcoming string of performances at his home turf of Red Rocks Amphitheater approaching in August, Pretty Lights has teamed up with apparel company Akomplice to release a unique capsule pack of necessities geared at today’s modern festival-goer.
The festival survival kit includes all the finest camping event accouterments, from walkie talkies to bandanas, a reliable grinder, light refraction tools, and even palo santo to ward off bad vibes. The items in the limited release pack are ready for camping, festival music, and creativity, along with a handy dopp kit to pack it all in. Available on July 13 at 11:30 AM PST, the new Pretty Lights Akomplice merchandise can be purchased here.
The full kit includes:
- An iconic WWII trench lighter.
- The signature AK grinder.
- Palo Santo to light and clear your energy.
- Festival Walkie Talkies
- Channel 1 for Pretty Lights fam to connect.
- Channel 2 for special announcements from Pretty Lights.
- A bandana to protect your face at shows.
- A crystal x-cube to refract light at shows.
- A dopp kit for everything to live within.
- A notebook for high-vibe, magical ideas.