Italian techno stalwarts Tale of Us — Armine Conte and Matteo Milleri — officially released their long anticipated mix for London’s seminal Fabric Nightclub. With duo’s roots in Fabric dating back to the most nascent stage of their career, they were an obvious act to chart for the mix series.
“Our techno sound has a certain amount of melody and melancholy” explain the group. “The music we produce and play will always have this. We just like a bit of drama.”
The aforementioned drama has garnered Tale of Us the praise of techno critics and fanatics alike and, at a point of culmination in their storied career as artists, the mix at hand serves as a finale of sorts. The moody, theatric compilation features the expansive soundscapes of Patrice Bäumel, DJ Koze, Fur Coat, Adriatique, and Tale of Us themselves, only to name a few.
Tale of Us will be celebrating the launch at a daytime party on Sunday 25th February, with an extended, all-day-long set.
1. Tom Flynn – Cup Of Joe [Mix Exclusive]
2. Recondite – Saudade [Afterlife]
3. Trikk – Metala [Mix Exclusive]
4. Agents Of Time – Ness [Mix Exclusive]
5. Mind Against & Aether – Covenant [Mix Exclusive]
6. Pisetzky – Bakwas [Mix Exclusive]
7. Efdemin – There Will Be Singing (DJ Koze Remix) [Dial]
8. Reference – Ghetto Nebula [200 Records]
9. Marino Canal – Faint Light [Mix Exclusive]
10. Fideles – Resonant [Mix Exclusive]
11. Patrice Bäumel – The Hatchet [Afterlife]
12. Mathame – Lifetime [Mix Exclusive]
13. Denis Horvat – 4th Wall [Mix Exclusive]
14. Brian Cid – Plot Thickens [Mix Exclusive]
15. Fur Coat – Squared Minds [Mix Exclusive]
16. Adana Twins – Sequence 01 [Afterlife]
17. Soulholic & 7Options – Memorial Day [MoBlack]
18. Kevin De Vries – Path To Immortality [Mix Exclusive]
19. Tale Of Us – Error Error [Mix Exclusive]
20. Adriatique – Ray [Afterlife]